Join us for this healing experience!
$35 Suggested Love Offering
(Any love offering above this amount will support those who
are unable at this time to contribute the full amount. THANK YOU)
Sign up for EITHER June 1 or June 2
(limited to 10 participants each evening)
Must register in Advance
THIS WILL BE HELD ON ZOOM
A little Relief from Grief:
- 2 Hours of “aaahhhhh” time with no expectation of how much or little you engage
- Guided meditation: 20-30 minutes long - you can share your experience
- Learn what grief and loss really are and how it could be showing up in your life
- “Circle of Love”: Come place your photos and mementos in our “Circle of Love” and have them blessed with Reiki - tell your story…
- Let’s make some new traditions/routines that feel comfortable for everyone
- What we can realistically do for ourselves and others when we’re grieving or in a sad space
- No pressure to engage - you can simply “Be”…
- A virtual “Safe” place for all
© Copyright Heal Your Grief - Heal Your Life LLC
This material may not be reproduced or distributed, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Heal Your Grief - Heal Your Life LLC
Ann is an advocate for real and honest recovery from grief, loss and finding joy in living, again. She has a very unique approach by using specific steps (not therapy) and optional Energy/Reiki support, that gets her clients “unstuck” and back into their lives, again. As a speaker and podcast guest, she engages the audience on a heart to heart level and ends the idea that grief is a taboo subject.
She has helped many, many people create peace out of pain; comfort out of loss and hope out of despair. Her clients report that her compassion, empathy and really understanding them, has helped them get back into their lives with a renewed sense of hope and purpose.
When she’s not helping people, or animals, she’s relaxing with a binge-worthy TV show or doing something creative. She adores speed and since she’s been skydiving, nothing is fast enough, for her (here on Earth, that is…)!